AN ALL-INCLUSIVE BADGE IDEAL FOR THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL! (Must be 21 or over)
Coming soon: Two choices of transportation!
- The Treehouse is an all-inclusive badge that takes care of every detail for you. There’s no better way to enjoy your day the races than under the Treehouse party Tent. We’ve done all the work for you!
- Chartered Bus transportation – Buses leave promptly at 10:00am from the Pineville LYNX station. After a thrilling day at the races, buses will leave the Queen’s Cup at 5:00pm to return to the LYNX station by 6:00 pm. ID and badges will be required to board the buses.
- Large Party Tent open from 11:00am-5:00pm
- Catered lunch and afternoon snacks
- Bottomless free beer & wine, sodas & water (personal coolers prohibited)
- Cash liquor bar
- Corn Hole games
- Live music
- Perfect location along the racecourse rail with prime viewing
- 5 live thoroughbred races on the day
- Limited space availability so book early
Specially designed just for 21-35 crowd, the Queen’s Cup is proud to announce an all-inclusive packaged “tailgate” under tent.
For the past few years, our younger patrons have asked for an all-inclusive “tailgate” package that took care of everything, including transportation. We’re proud to announce The Treehouse. So now all you’ve got to worry about is what to wear – and we’ll do the rest!