AN ALL-INCLUSIVE BADGE FOR ONLY $150 PER PERSON (ages 21-35) SOLD OUT!
- Chartered Bus transportation – Buses leave promptly at 10:30am from the Pineville LYNX station. After a thrilling day at the races, buses will leave the Queen’s Cup at 4:30pm to return to the LYNX station by 5:30 pm
- Complimentary Catered lunch and afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Beer & Wine, sodas & water (personal coolers prohibited)
- Rail viewing from a large Party Tent at the top of “Heart Break Hill”
- 5 live thoroughbred races on the day
- Limited space availability so book early
- After 5:00pm Friday, April 21st, we will continue taking orders through our office at 704.843.7070.
Specially designed just for 21-35 crowd, the Queen’s Cup is proud to announce an all-inclusive packaged “tailgate” under tent.
For the past few years, our younger patrons have asked for an all-inclusive “tailgate” package that took care of everything, including transportation. We’re proud to announce The Treehouse. So now all you’ve got to worry about is what to wear – and we’ll do the rest!