In order to have the best day possible, please familiarize yourself with all the guidelines and restrictions. We want you to have a spectacular day, enjoy the guests around you and make new friends, but also provide a safe environment for all our patrons, staff, volunteers, horses, and jockeys.
- Make sure your vehicle meets size restrictions for tailgate area
- Distribute all credentials before leaving home. Everyone over 12 years of age MUST have a badge.
- Choose a designated driver IN ADVANCE
- Display your parking pass from the rear view mirror before you enter the race grounds
- Have all credentials ready to show at the gate check point and wear your badge at all times
- Please use paper, plastic & cans whenever possible
- Allow plenty of time for traffic and consider alternative routes
- Buy extra General Admission badges from Harris Teeter in advance – prices increase race day
- Be mindful and courteous to your neighbors
- Protect yourself – wear sun lotion and a hat. Wear flat shoes! This is a 300 acre farm.
- Don’t bring tents, awnings, or standing umbrellas
- Don’t overcrowd your tailgate space
- No loud music
- Don’t touch the horses. Race horses are beautiful but dangerous.
- No pets. We love dogs but they will NOT be allowed entry.
- No flags, banners, flyers, balloons, or solicitation materials. Do not encroach on other’s tailgate space
- No Drones For the safety of all
- Leave all glass at home (exception: beer & wine bottles). No bottles may be carried across the track.
- No charcoal grills, no oil fryers, no smoking under tents–by order of the Fire Marshal! Small propane camp stoves are allowed, but propane tanks must be smaller than 20 ounces.
- Disorderly behavior or violation of our rules and policies will be grounds for removal from the premises.
Fire Marshall Rules & Regulations
Use of home patio-sized gas grills cannot be allowed on the grounds.
Propane tanks larger than 20 ounces are prohibited on the grounds.
Cooking with charcoal or wood will not be allowed on the grounds.
Any substance that produces hot embers, ash or smoke cannot be allowed on the grounds.
For the safety of everyone, enjoy your time by using small grills with propane tanks that are 20 ounces or less.
- Limit one (1) vehicle per tailgate space
- No drop-offs or re-entry within grounds
- Trailers, golf carts, ATV’s, pull behind cookers, roof top carriers and vehicles with signage or wraps are prohibited
- Call ofﬁce for info on motorcycles and oversized vehicles including limos, shuttles, commercial vans and buses.
- Parking is FREE in the General Admission lots.
- FREE limited onsite shuttle service. Shuttles will only stop at designated pick up and drop off points.
- Races run rain or shine. Absolutely no refunds.
- Gates open at 10:00 am. No early entry.
- No Entry without Credentials.
- Disorderly behavior of any kind or overcrowding of spaces will be grounds for removal from the premises.
- No third party vendors allowed on premises.
Queens Cup Office
Queen City Catering Company
In Bloom, LTD
Dial 911, hail a Deputy, or contact a volunteer or Event Staff personnel. Inconvenienced by other Patrons? Please let us know immediately by contacting a Queen’s Cup volunteer or Event Staff personnel.
Lost & Found
Located at Brooklandwood Village & Member’s Hill Souvenir Tents. Anyone separated from their party should report to one of these tents.