The corporate names you see below are the ones who make the event possible. They also see tremendous value in being part of the largest garden party in the region, and oh yeah! The horses are invited. The ability to network while growing your business is unparalleled and unrivaled anywhere in the Carolinas.
- Sonitrol's roots date back to the early 1960's in Anderson, Indiana. A veteran police officer, Al Cronk, of the Anderson Police Department ventured into the alarm business. He wanted to develop a security system that would accomplish two things; reduce false alarms and catch burglars. Mr. Cronk then partnered with a local inventor in the Anderson area who owned a pest control company. This inventor, Bob Baxter, had unknowingly created the Sonitrol Intrusion system in an effort to detect termites in the walls of buildings. This technology was changed to work as a security system and it worked. We were off and running. This technology has lead to 180,000 (through 2015) apprehensions and counting since 1977.
- Our mission remains the same today as when we opened our doors: to be a firm where every action we take, every investment strategy we employ, every decision we make, puts clients first. To award professionals an ownership stake in the company so that everyone sees their interests as aligned with our clients' long-term success. To be a firm that you would build for yourself, if given a blank slate. To be relevant to our clients five, 10 and 20 years from now. To be the firm to which all our clients turn and ask: What do you think I should do? In short, to be regarded by our clients as thoughtful investors.
- Novant Health is an organization of remarkable people dedicated to making healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. Our caregivers, physician partners, support staff and volunteers are patient-focused and united by a corporate culture of three foundational elements: mission, vision and values. Mission: Novant Health exists to improve the health of our communities, one person at a time. Vision: We, the Novant Health team, will deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time. Learn more about how we are making healthcare remarkable.
- Our projects are building the Carolinas - and beyond - one project at a time. We bring the best of the best to each and every site - equipment, people, and planning. Our team is dedicated to completing site work on time, on budget, and above expectations. That’s why best is standard for Hoopaugh Grading Company.
- EASYFIX is a family owned business. Michael Earls established the company in 1996 with one product EASYFIX Slat Rubber and today we have developed an extensive portfolio of products exclusively for the beef, dairy, veal, equine, gyms, crèches, decking and safety industries. SafTfence is the authorized USA Dealer for EasyFix Equine Range of products. Check out the USA Equine Dealer at SafTfence.com
- At TruGreen®, we believe the good life begins with a great lawn. And we know that nothing can replace the happiness and healthiness of a life lived outside. That’s why we’re dedicated to making your yard a place of inspiration and true connection, filled with family BBQs, friendly picnics, games of tag and naps in the grass. And it’s why we’re committed to improving outdoor spaces in our communities and our environment. We believe life is better outside.
- We offer a full line of beverages, coffee and tea, food and snack selections – including healthy choices! At Choice USA Full Line Vending, our goal is to fill your snack machine with the most fresh, satisfying and appealing products offered today. We provide a large selection of national and local brands and will work with you to tailor a program that best suits your needs. We provide state-of-the-art, professional looking equipment that is reliable, easy-to-use and Energy-Star certified. By using the equipment with the latest technology, we guarantee product delivery or your money back. North Carolina: Gaston, Lincoln, Cleveland, Rutherford, Polk, Mecklenburg, Union, Cabarrus, and Catawba counties. South Carolina: York, Chester, Lancaster and Cherokee counties.
- The quintessential Charlotte magazine. QC Exclusive magazine is your guide to the luxury lifestyle in Charlotte, NC, the Carolinas, and beyond by delivering the best content in the Queen City.
- Official Bourbon of the Queen's Cup Steeplechase. Blade & Bow is a proud tribute to the renowned craftsmanship of the legendary Stitzel-Weller Distillery.
- Adams Outdoor's mission is to reinvent the medium know as "outdoor". To prove that outdoor advertising is more powerful than anyone has yet to imagine.
- Perry's Fine, Antique & Estate Jewelry has been in business in the Charlotte area for over 40 years and have established ourselves as one of the nation's finest antique and estate jewelers. We buy, sell, and trade vintage, antique and estate jewelry, gold, coins, diamonds, silver, platinum, and more. We have twelve appraisers on staff, seven GIA Graduate Gemologists, a coin expert, and a personal property appraiser to accurately evaluate and appraise your jewelry, coins and household items. We also offer on-site jewelry repair and custom design services.
- WBTV was the first television station in the Carolinas. When we signed on in the summer of 1949, we were only the 13th TV station in the United States. That spirit of innovation continues today as we serve our viewers with award-winning coverage on multiple TV channels and digital platforms. WBTV is owned by Raycom Media, one of the largest privately-held broadcast companies in the United States. We proudly serve the Charlotte, North Carolina area, covering the NC Piedmont and mountains and northwestern South Carolina. If you live here, WBTV is ON YOUR SIDE.
- Brooklandwood Village, presented by Lamborghini Charlotte, is your home for the ultimate in Lamborghini and pre-owned luxury. We are happy to provide the Winston-Salem, Raleigh NC, and Charlotte areas with an extensive inventory of new Lamborghini and a growing inventory of pre-owned luxury and exotic vehicles. Lamborghini Charlotte is unlike other dealerships because we provide a more down-to-Earth, easy-going, low-pressure environment for our buyers. We are funded, owned and operated by enthusiasts just like you. Whether this is your first Lamborghini or your second, our team is dedicated to providing an incredible experience every step of the way. We encourage you to contact the team at Lamborghini Charlotte to schedule a test drive or service in Charlotte. Our team of professionals promises to deliver unparalleled customer service, whether you visit us for service or just to browse our incredible selection.
- Presenting sponsors of the TreeHouse for young professionals, White Claw® Hard Seltzer is made using a blend of seltzer water, our gluten free alcohol base, and a hint of fruit flavor. With 100 calories, 2g carbs, and 5% alc/vol, White Claw comes in 5 fruit flavors. Discover the refreshing taste of White Claw® Hard Seltzer today.
- The Board of the Charlotte Steeplechase Foundation, for the seventh year in a row, is excited to be partnering in with the Alzheimer’s Association of Western North Carolina as its exclusive beneﬁciary of the 2020 races. Their mission is “to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health”. With your support we will be presenting them with a meaningful check on race day, so please add to their coffers by purchasing rafﬂe tickets. The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national and local level to enhance care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias. They are here to help.