The corporate names you see below are the ones who make the event possible. They also see tremendous value in being part of the largest garden party in the region, and oh yeah! The horses are invited. The ability to network while growing your business is unparalleled and unrivaled in North Carolina.
Based in Charleston, South Carolina, Dixie is an all-American craft vodka only available in the Southeast. The winner of multiple consumer and trade judged awards, Dixie is fast establishing itself as The South's Best Tasting Vodka.
- Sonitrol's roots date back to the early 1960's in Anderson, Indiana. A veteran police officer, Al Cronk, of the Anderson Police Department ventured into the alarm business. He wanted to develop a security system that would accomplish two things; reduce false alarms and catch burglars. Mr. Cronk then partnered with a local inventor in the Anderson area who owned a pest control company. This inventor, Bob Baxter, had unknowingly created the Sonitrol Intrusion system in an effort to detect termites in the walls of buildings. This technology was changed to work as a security system and it worked. We were off and running. This technology has lead to 180,000 (through 2015) apprehensions and counting since 1977.
- At TruGreen®, we believe the good life begins with a great lawn. And we know that nothing can replace the happiness and healthiness of a life lived outside. That’s why we’re dedicated to making your yard a place of inspiration and true connection, filled with family BBQs, friendly picnics, games of tag and naps in the grass. And it’s why we’re committed to improving outdoor spaces in our communities and our environment. We believe life is better outside.
- Offering The Best In Local Business News From Coast To Coast. The Business Journal’s 40 business newspapers stretch from Washington, D.C., to San Francisco, and from Austin, Texas, to Albany, N.Y. and right here in the Charlotte region, Bizjournals features local people and decision makers who are leaders in their business communities. They report on local and national issues that impact subscribers’ businesses and assist them in growing their companies.
- Our mission remains the same today as when we opened our doors: to be a firm where every action we take, every investment strategy we employ, every decision we make, puts clients first. To award professionals an ownership stake in the company so that everyone sees their interests as aligned with our clients' long-term success. To be a firm that you would build for yourself, if given a blank slate. To be relevant to our clients five, 10 and 20 years from now. To be the firm to which all our clients turn and ask: What do you think I should do? In short, to be regarded by our clients as thoughtful investors.
- Our history and background is immense, working with brand icons and companies from New York to New Orleans. Our substantial capabilities and absolute experience establishes us as the go-to resource for brands that need acceptance, creative that needs to be expressed, and technology that needs to be advanced. There is no other agency or any other web company that has the longevity, credibility and level of confidence that we do.
- We have always believed in producing the highest quality wines using artisan methods — and our commitment to French Oak plays an integral part in this labor of love.
- The quintessential Charlotte magazine. QC Exclusive magazine is your guide to the luxury lifestyle in Charlotte, NC, the Carolinas, and beyond by delivering the best content in the Queen City.
- More than a jeweler, Windsor Jewelers offers an experience worth savoring. Windsor Jewelers has a rich history as North Carolina's premier independent jewelry store. The showrooms, the coveted products and brands, the most sought after timepieces in the world…and the ultimate service experience has made Windsor the category leader among fine jewelers.
- Adams Outdoor's mission is to reinvent the medium know as "outdoor". To prove that outdoor advertising is more powerful than anyone has yet to imagine.
- The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national and local level to enhance care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias. We are here to help.