Tailgating - Tailgating Space Only
The Crest is nose-to- nose tailgating spaces on in the infield just behind the Withers, providing easy access to all infield activities. You’ll be near the Jack Russell Terrier races, pony rides, and Brooklandwood Village, and a very short walk to the rail provides great viewing of the races. This is a lively area for patrons who want a great experience for the lowest price!
Each Crest Tailgate package includes:
- 2 General Admission badges
- 1 vehicle pass for 1 car to park at your tailgating area. (Gate directions will be on the back of your parking pass)
- 12’x20′ assigned tailgating area that will accommodate 12 people (ALL guests over 12 years of age must have a General Admission badge) General Admission badges can be purchased at all Charlotte area Harris Teeters for a discount!
Your party may order up to a total of four (4) tailgate spaces in a tailgating area. Each tailgate space, along with any additional badges or Green Spring Parking passes, must be added separately to your cart. Spaces purchased in a single order will automatically be placed side by side unless requested otherwise.
- Parking for your Guests: With a General Admission badge, your guests may park for free in the General Admission Lot and take the free shuttle to your tailgating space. (Limited onsite shuttles pick up and drop off ONLY at designated shuttle stops.)
- You do have the option to purchase a Green Spring Parking pass for your guests for $75.00 per vehicle.
- The Green Spring Parking Lot is a convenient parking area and provides a short walk to the infield. Limit 2 per tailgate space. Please note: A Green Spring Parking pass ordered here will NOT allow entry for a van/bus/or limo. Please call the office at 704.843.7070 if you require a van/bus/or limo pass.
2023 RAFFLE: We’re raising funds once again for Alzheimer’s and you can help. The Queen’s Cup Steeplechase presents the 3rd Annual WIN-PLACE-SHOW Alzheimer’s Raffle with the grande prize of $10,000!
Space Assignments: Unless you own a PSL (Private Space License), your tailgating space will be randomly assigned and will be noted on your parking pass.
Restrictions: You may have a maximum of 12 people in one Crest tailgating space. Additional badges must be purchased for each patron over 12 years of age. For groups larger than 12, you may purchase multiple spaces up to a maximum of 4. (Please let us know if you would like these spaces nose-to-nose or side-by-side.) No vehicles taller than 7ft or longer than 18ft will be allowed. No tents, canopies, awnings or umbrellas are allowed. All patrons over 12 must have and wear badges at all times. RACES RUN RAIN OR SHINE. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.