Come “Celebrate Fall” at the home of The Queen’s Cup – All you need to know.
So, on Sunday, October 15th 2017, Brooklandwood, the home of The Queen’s Cup Steeplechase will be opening its doors to anyone and everyone that wants to come and have a look at the beautiful race grounds. We will have some
great entertainment for you in the form of local Bluegrass Band – Time Sawyer as well as some exotic, international cars on display too. It is a BYO event so it is up to you what you want to bring. We recommend bringing your own
food and drinks as well as something to sit on. None of this will be provided on the day. We will have some raffle items there and some souvenirs can be bought too. Everyone can get into the grounds through gate on Highway 75 and park just behind Members Hill and make the day your own. Gates will be open at 3pm and closing again at 6pm sharp.
- When? Sunday, October 15th 2017
- Where? Brooklandwood, the home of the Queen’s Cup, 6103 Waxhaw Highway
- What time? 3pm to 6pm
- What is provided? We will provide live bluegrass music, an exotic car show and bathrooms
- What will I need? You will need your own food, drinks and something to sit on, chairs, blankets, what have you.
- Is there an age limit? No, this is a family event and all are welcome
- Does it cost anything? No, this is an absolutely FREE event so both admission and parking are free
- What happens if it rains? We suggest you bring a jacket but the event will go ahead regardless
- Can I buy Queen’s Cup tickets while I’m there? Yes, absolutely. We will have information and the ability to purchase any spaces that are left
- Are the Panthers playing that day? No, as it happens the Panthers are playing on Thursday night, 3 days prior
Come out on out and check out the grounds and have a great family fun day. We look forward to seeing you. Need more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.