We make every effort in assuring traffic is flowing efficiently into the race grounds.
However, we strongly urge our Sponsors and their guests, PSL Holders, Subscribers and Horsemen to find alternate routes into Mineral Springs, particularly avoiding Waxhaw both coming and going. Traffic can be heavy from 11:00-12:30.
Aerial View of Grounds
The following map highlights the gates (#1, #3 and #4) and the main roads to the Race Grounds.
Gate 1 is for:
- All General Admission patrons who have NOT purchased a tailgating space.
- WILL CALL: Those picking up badges and tailgating credentials. Will Call will be open from 10:00am-1:30pm.
- Those who DO have a car pass hangtag and it says CLUB HOUSE TURN, VALLEY VIEW, SPRING HOUSE ROW or HEART BREAK HILL.
- All General Admission Parking, GA Shuttle Lot, and Lot AA parking. If you do NOT have a tailgating car pass hangtag, you MUST park in the General Admission Lots. Your vehicle will not be allowed access to the tailgating areas.
- If you have a tailgating car pass hangtag but your vehicle does NOT comply with the vehicle restrictions for that area, you will be required to park in the GA Shuttle Lot.
- All ride share drop-offs and pick-ups.
Gate 3 is for:
- Patrons with MEMBER’S HILL (Lawn Box, Sponsor & ‘Chase Tent) parking pass hangtags, and PADDOCK, MEADOWS, CREST, CROUP, OLD HILLTOP, WITHERS tailgating parking pass hangtags.
- If you do NOT have a parking pass hangtag and only have General Admission tickets, you must enter through GATE 1 and park in the free General Admission parking lots.
- All OTR and/or shipping into the STABLE area this is the gate you will use.
- There is NO General Admission parking at Gate 3.
Gate 4 is for:
Patrons with a GREEN SPRING Parking Pass hangtag purchased in advance through our office.